Dnyaneshwar Gramonnati Mandal, Ale, Santwadi, Kolwadi, Institute is the premier institute of education in Junnar Tehsil. It’s a well-known institute in rural area which is working for students who have a hunger of education and are ready to do any type of hard work to pursue their dreams.
Hon’ble Babasaheb Jadhav College of Arts, Commerce & Science, Department of Chemistry is one of the most powerful departments of college that had UG & PG programmes.
Post-Graduation programme started in our college from academic year 2019-20
SILENT FEATURES OF THE PG PROGRAMME (M.Sc. Organic Chemistry)
1. One of the prominent Post Graduation programme of Department of chemistry
2. High qualified and dedicated staff including Recognized Ph.D. Research Guide faculty.
3. Well-equipped laboratories
4. Well-furnished and spacious departmental library
5. Parents -Teachers Association
6. Placement of the students through interaction with alumni of chemistry department
7. Mentor-Mentee System for counselling the students
8. Skills Development Programme
9. Counselling of students on CBCS pattern which is helpful to students to enroll in online certificate courses especially on NPTEL Swayam
10. Guidance for slow & advanced learners
Choice Based Credit System
Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune has implemented a Choice Based Credit System at all PG levels from the academic year 2013 -14. In addition to this credit system, there are the following compulsory courses for 10 credits prescribed by the university.
|M.Sc. Chemistry||Human Rights
|Introduction to Cyber||Security/Information
|Semester I||1 Credit||1 Credit||–||2|
|Semester II||1 Credit||1 Credit||–||2|
|Semester III||–||1 Credit||2 Credit||3|
|Semester IV||–||1 Credit||2 Credit||3|
|SEM||SUB CODE||SUBJECT NAME|
|33121||CCTP-1 CHP-110 Fundamentals of physical chemistry|
|33122||CCTP-2 CHI-130 Molecular Symmetry & Chemistry of metals|
|33123||CCTP-3 CHO- 150 Basic Organic Chemistry|
|33124C||CBOP-1 CHA-190 C: Introduction to Chemical Biology-I|
|33125A||CBOP-1 CHA-190 A: Inorganic chemistry Material Analysis|
|33126||CCPP-1 CHP-107 Basic Practical Chemistry I|
|33191||Human Rights I|
|33192||Introduction to Cyber Security I|
|33221||CCTP-4 CHP-210 Molecular Spectroscopy & Nuclear Chemistry|
|33222||CCTP-5 CHI-230 Coordination & Bioinorganic Chemistry|
|33223||CCTP-6 CHO-250 Photochemistry, Pericyclic & Organic Spectroscopy|
|33224C||CBOP-2 CHG-290 C: Introduction to Chemical Biology-II|
|33225A||CBOP-2 CHG-290 A: Electroanalytical Techniques of Analysis|
|33226||CCPP-2 CHP-227 Basic Practical Chemistry-II|
|33292||Introduction to Cyber Security-II|
|33321||CCTP-7 CHO350 Organic Reaction Mechanism & Biogenesis|
|33322||CCTP-8 CHO-351 Structure determination of organic compounds by spectroscopy|
|33323||CCTP-9 CHO-352 Stereochemistry & Asymmetric Synthesis of organic compounds|
|33324A||CBOP-3 CHO-353 A) Protection, Deprotection, Chiron approach & Carbohydrates|
|33325||CCPP-3 CHO-354 Practical-I Solvent Free Organic Synthesis|
|33392||Introduction to Cyber Security-III|
|33395||Introduction to Constitution|
|33421||CCTP-10 CHO-450 Chemistry of Natural Products|
|33422||CCTP-11 CHO-451 Organometallic Reagents in Organic Synthesis|
|33423A||CBOP-4 CHO-452 A) Medicinal Chemistry|
|33424A||CBOP-5 CHO-453 A) Ternary Mixture Separation|
|33424B||CBOP-5 CHO-453 B) Carbohydrates Synthesis & Isolation of Natural Products|
|33425||CCPP-4 CHO-454 Practical-II Convergent & Divergent Synthesis|
|33492||Introduction to Cyber Security-IV|
- Departmental monthly meetings to evaluate the progress of students
- Parents-Students Teacher Meet
- Interaction of PG students with prominent alumni of the department of chemistry who are working in renowned multinational companies in India as well as abroad.
- Counseling session
- Discussion with Mentors for the follow-up of students.
- Soft Skill training for their personality development
- Skill Development Hands-on training
- Allotment of project based on research to interested students
- Conductance of Assignments, Tutorials, Seminars of students etc for their curriculum development
- Welcome & Fare well functions for the entertainment & recreation of the students
- Milind Auti- Principal Scientist, Clinical Research & Pharmacokinetics, Glenmark Generics, Navi Mumbai.
- Rupali Deokar Shinde-Post Doctoral Fellowship in USA
- Dinesh Deokar-Innovative Strategy and Portfolio Development Manager, Hi-Qual pharma Tech Ltd, Shanghai, China.
- Dr Yogesh Wagh-Manager -R & D (Process Development), Hindustan Polyamides and Fibres Ltd, Mumbai, India.
- Nilesh Paymode, Senior Research Associate, Medicinal Chemistry Dept, Sai Adventium, Hyderabad.
- Suresh Doke- Senior Manager in Solid State Chemistry, Dept of Hikal Ltd, Pune.
- Dr Deepak Panmand-D., (Medicinal Chemistry) Dept of Chemistry, University of Camerino, Italy, Post-Doctoral Fellowship in FloridPostdoctoral Research Associate in Florida.
- (Mrs.) Archana Paymode-Ph.D. in ICT, Mumbai, Postdoctoral Research Associate atNCL, Pune now at Richmond,VA, USA.
- Rahul Yewale, Ph. D Research Scholar, University of Turku, Finland
- Anil Shelke, Postdoctoral Research Associate, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Yogesh Shelke-Postdoctoral Research Associate, the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Urbana.
- Dinesh Paymode-Postdoctoral Research Associate at Medicines for all Institutes, Richmond,VA,USA.